Perhaps the most reconised brand in the industry, Toad has been at the forefront of vehicle security since 1994. With Thatcham TQA approval, TOADTRAK offers more features and better value for money than any other tracking system we’ve ever seen and as the sole UK distributor, we’re pleased to be able to offer you an unbeatable price!
GPS – provides an exact location of the vehicle
Used by the police not just in the UK, but also throughout Europe, to locate it
When located and siezed, a guard is put in place (UK only) until a recovery vehicle arrives – returning your pride and joy back to you safely and efficiently
Provides the user with the ability to track their vehicle securely online, at no extra cost – useful for anyone that needs a fleet management product or simply just wants to keep a close eye on their vehicle or the person driving it!
Each system comes with E.Call – links the driver directly to the control centre in the event of an emergency.
Their location is then ges wiiven instantly to the emergency services, thus saving vital time in the event of treatment being required.
If your vehicle already has an alarm fitted, then TOADTRAK can be linked to it – in the event of the alarm being triggered, the system will notify the control centre instantly!
However, if your vehicle doesn’t already have an alarm, don’t worry as TOADTRAK has illegal movement alert and battery disconnection alert as standard, so not only will it detect it being stolen, but will even protect the vehicles wheels!
Optional Driver Recognition is also available – should your keys be stolen TOADTRAK will activate the moment the vehicle moves!
Monitors the vehicles battery – ensuring that should the power level drop, you will be notified in good time, giving you the chance to get it on charge so you never have to be late for work again.
Please note that a subscription fee of £139 applies per annum or £389 for Lifetime. For more information and to check compatibility with your vehicle please call us free on 0800 783 2165. Lines are open from 9am until 10pm every day.
Price includes the supply and mobile installation, anywhere within the UK mainland, a full manufacturers warranty covering parts and labour and VAT at the current rate of 20%. Once ordered, you will be called within 48 hours to arrange the installation. Installation lead times average 4 working days
No reviews yet
With the Internet now available to all and websites taking only minutes to build and pennies to host, it is often difficult to get a real picture of exactly who you are dealing with. Some companies claim to be the biggest and best, some the oldest and some even the actual manufacturer of the product you are looking to purchase. But in reality, it is often too late when you find out that a man in a van, working from his kitchen table, has just dismantled your second biggest investment.
So, for those of you who want to know a little more about the company they choose to secure their pride and joy, you will be delighted to know that you have just clicked onto the About Us page for GAP Security; you can now breathe a sigh of relief!
GAP Security is the UK’s only truly nationwide mobile installer or alarms, immobilisers and tracking systems. Founded in 1998, GAP Security has grown to become the most recognised name in the industry and carries a recommendation from motoring journalists on a level never seen before. Working with insurance companies and owners clubs, GAP Security has secured almost as many recommendations and it has vehicles.
An agreement has been made between the Company and the Client, as named in the online order form, whereby the Client agrees to purchase the product and, where applicable the installation of the product to their vehicle. The terms set out below constitutes the whole Agreement.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1) The Company will deliver the product to the Clients address by courier within 2 working days unless the product comes with a mobile installation, in which case the product will be delivered by the installing engineer on the date of installation. The installation will be done in accordance with the manufacturers recommended installation guidelines and specifications.
2) The product remains the property of the Company until the invoice has been paid in full.
ACCESS TO THE VEHICLE INSTALLED PRODUCTS ONLY
4) The Client warrants being the owner or duly authorised agent of the vehicle and as such is entitled to enter into this agreement.
5) The Client agrees to allow the Companies employees or representatives’ free access to the vehicle at all reasonable times for the purpose of repairing any defects in workmanship.
COMMENCEMENT & COMPLETION OF WORK
6) The Company will incur no liability to the Client for any delays in delivery or installation of the product caused by reasons beyond the Companies control.
7) Any delivery dates and installation dates and times given by the Companies representatives are only estimates and whilst the Company will use its best endeavours to adhere to any targets given, the Client appreciates that the Company cannot undertake to deliver the product or complete the installation on such dates.
FITTING THE PRODUCT
The Client understands that fitting the product will require minor modifications to the vehicle such as brackets, drilled holes, additional wiring etc and the Companies representative will in all cases refer to the manufacturers recommendations and specifications.
9) The product is covered by the Manufacturers Guarantee, which is 1 year for supply only products and lifetime for electronic alarm systems subject to an annual service taking place. When a service does not take place annually the Guarantee will cease after 1 year. Services can be arranged through the sales department and must not exceed the anniversary of the date of fitting. Included within this Guarantee is a mobile repair and replace service throughout the UK mainland for the first 3 months. Thereafter a mobile call-out fee will apply if the Company is requested to send a mobile engineer to the Clients location. Alternatively, the Client is at liberty to return the faulty product to the Company for repair or replacement at their own cost. The Company will endeavour to return the product within 14 days.
THE INSTALLATION WORKMANSHIP IS COVERED BY THE COMPANIES GUARANTEE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
a) The Company shall be under no liability in respect of defects occurring with the installation arising from wilful damage, ingress of water, misuses, damage as a result of vehicular accident, unauthorised repairs without the Companies approval, unauthorised modifications, use of incorrect consumables such as batteries and keys, fire, flood and acts of God.
b) The Company shall be under no liability if the total price for the product has not been paid.
c) The Company shall be under no liability in respect of failure of the product due to the Client failing to adhere to any manufacturers recommended procedures, such as valet mode and service over ride and the replacing of remote control batteries.
d) The Companies installation workmanship Guarantee may be transferred for a fee. Details of which are available from the company.
e) In the event that an engineer attends a reported fault and the fault is not the responsibility of the Company, a call-out charge will be made to the Client.
CANCELLATION BY THE CLIENT
10) The contract may be cancelled by the Client with a 25% charge of the total order being made to cover costs providing this is no later than 24 hours prior to the agreed time of delivery or installation.
11) If the Client cancels the order in less than 24 hours of the agreed time of delivery or installation, a charge of 50% will be applied.
12) If upon arrival the vehicle is unsuitable to be worked on, i.e. does not start or is deemed un-roadworthy, the installation will be forfeited and a second appointment will be required and the Client charged.
13) If the Client wishes to change the location of the vehicle in less than 24 hours prior to the agreed delivery or installation date, the installation will be forfeited and a second appointment will be required at a cost to the Client.
CANCELLATION BY THE COMPANY
15) The Company shall be entitled to cancel the contract at:
a) Within 14 days from any vehicular survey carried out by the Companies representative.
b) At any time if the Company is hindered from delivering the product and completing the installation by any event beyond the Companies control.
c) In either of the above cases unless the cancellation is brought by wrongful behaviour of the Client, the Company shall repay to the Client the full amount paid by the Client. The Company will not otherwise be under any liability whatsoever except as may otherwise be provided by statute.
16) The contract comprises of the online order placed and the above conditions. No variations will be deemed to be agreed by the Company unless they are set out in writing and signed by a director of the Company.
18) Should the Company not enforce the terms of this Agreement, it shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any of the Companies rights.
We promise you three things…
Quality Quality workmanship with direct approval from manufacturers such as Clifford, Toad, Laserline and Trackstar and with the peace of mind that GAP Security is an elected member of the MESF (Mobile Electronic Security Federation).
Service Servicing customers to the highest level! Websites allowing you to communicate there and then with a consultant; telephone links for customers directly to an technician, and a professionalism not usually found in the vehicle security industry, from beginning to end.
Value Value added to every product and service, be it protecting your remote control against accidental loss or damage or giving you £250 cash-back if your vehicle is stolen, are all included in the guarantee of value that GAP Security provides.
But it doesn’t stop there. GAP Security even won the contract to be the chosen vehicle security advisor and installer for MTV’s Pimp My Ride UK show, for every series!
Still not convinced? Simply purchase a copy of any of the best selling motor publications such as Max Power, Fast Car or Redline and you will usually see GAP Security working on their own vehicles!
GAP Security operates throughout the entire UK mainland, from John O’Groat’s to Lands End which means you don’t even have to leave the comfort of your home to get your vehicle secured. Installation lead times average 4 working days subject to location and can even be arranged for the weekend. Installations can alternatively be conducted at your place of work, or even the vehicle dealership prior to collection. Basically, wherever and whenever it suits you best!
Prior to the installation a full inspection of the vehicles bodywork, interior and electrics will take place and this will be repeated when the system has been installed. The vehicle will be left exactly as it was found, just better protected; and both the installation and the products come with a comprehensive guarantee, covering parts and labour for a full year!
GAP Security’s engineers are of the highest calibre with a wealth of experience in vehicle security and auto-electrics. Managed by Matt Thomson, GAP Security’s technical manager, they have been able to conduct the most complicated installations imaginable, including starting a Morris Minor by remote control and a Jaguar XJ220 and Ferrari F40, the list goes on. As you would expect, their customer base is very prestigious and includes Premiership footballers, actors, comedians and even one of the most powerful Banks in the world.