Monthly Prize Monthly Prize
Yearly Prize Yearly Prize

Tow Cars

new tow vehicle

Total Posts: 1
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi all
ive currently got a kia sorrento 53 plate "brilliant tow car" and tow a elddis super sirocco, im thinking about a new tow vehicle as the kia is getting old. ether a mercedes vito, vw transporter or a hyundi i800 all people carriers, undecided which to chose... any advice would be gratefully appreciated....

Thanks
Total Posts: 18
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
I use a 9 seat Transit Tourneo Trend It tows my 26ft twin axle Lunar fantastic only downside is on a soggy field it gets stuck, so have to use the caravans mover to move the caravan to firm ground first, if only it was 4 wheel drive... it gives me a 83% car to van tow match.... Coming back from Blackpool the other week the mini bus was fully loaded inside no racks or roof boxes or cycle carriers with 6 people six bikes 2 flickers BBQ all clothes from a 3 week stay, full Bradcote classic awning and poles, and a tent, the only thing in the caravan was a large table and seats spare wheel and a few odd bits all put over the axle, the drive home was great no snaking or tail wagging, okay the back seat was folded over and the kids had to squash in a bit on the middle seat but I would recommend a Tourneo any day, mine is a Mk7 on the 11 plate so I cant comment on the new Mk8 that's more like a car or MPV to look at