See All Leaderboard
Monthly Prize Monthly Prize
Yearly Prize Yearly Prize

Storage

Like to apologise to the groundsman

Total Posts: 270
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
Well, I never would have believed it but I accused the grasscutter of catching my van with his lawnmower putting a red mark on the wheel arch, when I confronted him, he denied all knowledge and said I must have caught a cone on the way into the compound, this I vehemently denied until,,, yep actually witnessed myslef doing it again last weeked....
Sorry Mr Grasscutter Man...LOL..
Ozzy
Total Posts: 88
oops LOL
Total Posts: 39
It's very easily done, where I store our van the pitches get overgrown and the staff are often seen with a petrol strimmer around the vans. Quite thoughtful but I wonder what would happen if it flicked pebbles through a window etc.
We used to store ours on a grass pitch but got fed up with forever having a grubby van covered in dried on grass and splashes of mud and grit from the maintenance people, we're now on in a concrete based yard and the van stays cleaner :-)
Total Posts: 88
the grass is overgrown on our storage site ,but the wife won't get the mower out while the olympics is on LOL
Total Posts: 270
Just had a letter come through from the caravan storage facility, can't beieve the blokes gaul stating that 'due to increased demand for storage' he's putting the prices up by £50.00 next year, absolute liberty, anyone else suffering the same fate in the new year?..
Total Posts: 228
I don't store my van on a compound but my friend does, his fees have gone up and it is the most basic of compounds,he has had to remain in the Caravan club to enable his insurance to roll on, he wanted to drop out and tried several insurance companies but none would insure him because the compound he stores his van on did not come up to scratch security wise and there are no more sites close to where he lives so has got to remain on it.