Storage

storage costs

Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
what the average cost for caravan storage
im paying £30.00 a month
I pay £1 a day - there are 2 other sites in the area where I live both are more expensive. A storage site is a balance between convenience, security and cost. Your £30 a month is OK if your happy with the facilities.
Total Posts: 4
Hi to you all out there. I am paying £220.00 per annum on a CaSSOA Gold site as a one-off payment in Northumberland,this is for a 26' Twin Axle.
The same caravan on a non CaSSOA site near Rainford,Lancashire was £325.00 per annum.
We pay £68 per month on Cassoa Gold site in Cheshire!!!!! I think your £220 up front is incredible to be honest!
Total Posts: 270
Currently paying £170.00 for a CASSOA gold site in Cambridgeshire, can't go far wrong at that.
Total Posts: 23
I pay £200 per year on a small farm site the bigger "secure" sites were £300+ per year
Total Posts: 67
I was paying £30 a month on a CASSOA Gold site for a standard sized pitch but now oon a much larger pitch with hook-up for £45 a month. That's in West Sussex.
I pay £65 per month just outside of Guildford in sunny Surrey where we always get charged the maximum :-( I can only dream about the prices you are all quoting!
Total Posts: 88
keep mine at home ,first line of defence a very noisy dog .goes mad if someone even walks by the house day or night .next line of defence a six foot two twenty stone bad tempered cockey git ,i daren't unleash the wife she would take them apart .
used to keep my vans on a cassoa site ,total wast of time one whitsun the caravan collectors called and nicked 7 vans trashed another two they could't steal and damaged my van legs pushing it out of the way ,the site owner who lives on site never heard a thing ,and all security camera wires were cut .
it is roughly £200-300 for cassoa gold here , and 150-220 for non cassoa caravan site storage
sorry thats newark and nottingham, lowdhams is £450
Total Posts: 270
I guess that even though our storage is going up by £50.00 next year, ours is still cheap compared to what some members have to pay, guess I'll just have to take it on the chin..
Total Posts: 14
Verified
Posted: 5 years ago
Cassoa gold site in Liverpool close to the main motorways, 24 hour key entry, security guard, flood lit with cameras. £440 per year
Total Posts: 7
Cassoa gold site in North Lincolnshire close to the motorway 24 hour key entry, flood lit with cameras. £32 per month
Total Posts: 155
I store on a caddis gold site just off junction 30 on the m1 that is 30 a month which seems to be the average for gold storage.
Total Posts: 155
That should have said cassoa, tablets are great for easy internet access but they use predictive spelling and I forgot to add cassoa to the library.
Total Posts: 5
wow you lot are lucky I pay 450 per year in the Romford area
Total Posts: 122
I use to use a gold cassoa site which charged £320 per year which I thought expensive as I only wished to store DEC/JAN/FEBRUARY The rest of the year I would use my home or pitch on site.But owner was expecting you to return after every tripe out.Also you could only visit by appointment if you wanted to carry out some mods etc or just general maintenance, but he did wash the outside of your van every time you took it out of of one of the completely enclosed barns he had on site also each barn had a toilet and wash basin also you had to fit your wheel lock once it was postioned in the barn marked of like a carpark and leave him a key if it had to be moved to get somebody elses van out.I also did not like the greasey ball on his tractor being used on my winterhof hitch he said he cleaned it every time he moved a van fitted with ferodo hitches I am sure he somtimes forgot to.