See All Leaderboard
Monthly Prize Monthly Prize
Yearly Prize Yearly Prize

Storage

safe storage near rhyl

Total Posts: 2
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi, does anyone know of safe stroreage near rhyl for our twin axle tourer.

cheers
Total Posts: 190
Try Pleasant View Park - 01745 590282
Total Posts: 2
thanks mate I will check them out.
Total Posts: 122
I have just read the opening article on this weeks COClub. who is the divi who wrote this article he / she has just informed every tea leaf on the planet how to open a caravan door with out forcing a door or window. So anbody making a claim the insurance will tell the claimee to get lost as no sign of forced entree.
Does the divi think owners are stupid enough to leave such items as mentioned in the article in their vans during winter storage. Most owners I know of the mentioned items never go any where without them some people even take them to the bathroom with them. How many times have you gone out for a meal or to the pub and some body is sat there with said items on the table or bar in front of them, I bet they even take them to bed with them. Because once they become owners of such items their whole live revolves a round these items But us of the caravaning faternity who dont own or want such I items are now going to have our vans entered and anthing normally left behind in winter storage stolen and flogged a some carboot sale. I am sorry to have to say this but there are even tealeaf,s in the caravan fraternity, I have been on sites when vanners have lost their water pumps or barrels as well as items taken from awnings. Fortunely these scumbags are few and far between but do exist.Its to days world.