Sites

Last Minute Bookings (Site owners take note :-))

Total Posts: 72
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
A call out to all site owners, I am one of those people that can't book weeks/months in advance due to never knowing what my work situation is, if we have to look after elderly parents due to health issues etc.... So have to try and book weekends away at short notice.
This is often entails looking at various site like this one where sites publish "availability" hahaha... these site say spaces available, you ring up and the response is " sorry we have been booked up for months" :-(
Could I please put a call out to all site owners is you have spaces available please let us know, keep you calendars on site like this up to date or if you have a web site tell people you have spaces available... even better have a booking system that allows people to look and book.

Surely its better if you do have spare places you want to fill them.

So after 2 days trying to book something for the 24th of May onwards I give in but I'm sure with all the sites out there must be some still with spaces out there....

Rant over but Please, Please, Please think about it...
Total Posts: 51
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
I total agree with you. Have lost count of the number of times we have rung a site up only to be told "we have been booked up for months". Very frustrating.