Sites

Has anybody used this site to book a spot?

Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi
Looked really a good idea this club and become a priviledged member, but what is the use of it if you can't book, or actually talk to someone about bookings.
Has anyone made contact yet with camp sites or the club reps?
Total Posts: 14
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi NigelB, I thought it best that I help answer this question as I assist in the administration of the website....

Caravan Owners Club has been set up with the idea of offering the caravan enthusiast a "one stop shop" for all their caravanning needs. To do this the Club appeals to related businesses to be promoted within the website, offering discounts on their products and services to Club members. Currently the Club has over 3,000 discounts associated with Security and Accessory products and is looking to expand this into Parks and Caravan Sites as well as the other aspects of caravanning you see portrayed on the website. Obviously however this will take some time and will be a continuous process constantly improving the Clubs offering - The Club is only 4 weeks old!

If the Club does not have a relationship set up with a company displayed within the website, be it a Caravan Site or otherwise, the contact details for that business are displayed and visitors and members are urged to attempt to contact such businessses directly, until such time as a relationship is in place.

I hope this answers your question, the Club appreciates your support and your feedback.

Many Thanks.