See All Leaderboard
Monthly Prize Monthly Prize
Yearly Prize Yearly Prize

Sites

Greenhills Caravan site Bletchington

Total Posts: 56
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
we were given a free night her when we bought our caravan, I paid for an extra night. At £19 for the pitch 2 adults and our wee dog I thought it was a bit steep for out of season (February) there seemed a lot of permanaent residents on the site. It rained for the whole time, well not quite, because it dropped 3 inches of snow on the sunday night. We had an electric hook up which was 16a the water taps were few and far between. the site was gently sloping you would need some stackers under you steadies on any of the hardstanding pitches. the slope / hill down to the actual site was not a problem for us but a bstandard towing car would have had difficulty getting out following the bad weather. but the site warden / farmer was very helpful and followed us in case we got into trouble. I tow with a Shogun which is more farm tractor than chelsea tractor, so the snow covered hill was no problem even with a 23ft caravan behind. for us we would not have wanted to stay more than a couple of nights, but if you are doing the tourist thing in oxford there is a better placed site behind Go Outdoors in Oxford.