Sites

Who adds sites?

Total Posts: 314
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
I have noticed a few local site to me not in the serch section when I look, one is,
www.treedale.co.uk
would be noice if we can get more of these little 5 van sites on here??
Hi Billy!! We have a five van site... where is local to you? We are in Shropshire
and I would welcome small rallies of up to five caravans :-)
I am exploring this web site and feel it could be really useful. I have event weekends planned for next year and will be posting articles etc about our Smallholding and site.

Roz

new members Acorn Smallholding
Local to me is Lincolnshire & as I drive all over Lincolnshire for work & I am a caravaner I notice loads of sites that are not on here in the site section, I was asking who adds them but no one has replied??
Total Posts: 39
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi Roz.

I just thought I would point out that provided you have the space, you could accommodate more than 5 caravans on a rally with either of the clubs as they hold an exemption certificate allowing rallies to exceed the 5 caravan rule provided they can keep the required spaces between outfits.
Total Posts: 6
I have my site added to this website. If I remember correctly, I contacted them regarding this.

By the way, I am a small CL site.

Low Glengyre Farm CL, SW Scotland
Thanks but they are not my sites its sites i see as I travel all over Lincolnshire, there are loads that are not on here?
Total Posts: 88
I would like to see a site i use regularly on here as i know a lot of people would love it . The site is Riverside Holiday Park in Newquay. It is a mixed Tourer / Static / Cabin site which is in the valley just outside Newquay. The site is well maintained , Very clean has a shop, Club, games room and covered swimming pool. Come on Caravan Owners Club use our recomendations and look into these sites
would be good if some told us who to contact toget these sites on here???
Total Posts: 51
I would guess that the sites would have to pay to be added.
don't think an sites have to pay to be on the site, but i am sure someone will put me right if i have got it wrong??
Total Posts: 28
Golden Valley near Codnor in Derbyshire was on the Caravan programme tonight.Wed.8/5/13
Though Darren the owner has not got the best TV presence when describing the site I can say having stayed there many times it is worth the journey from Lincolnshire. With lots of interest nearby. You need to get out more.
why go miles for a weekend when there are so many great sites in Lincolnshire?? when off work on holiday then we go furture (Lake District in June, Cornwall in July) but we have some good times at sites less than an hour away for a weekend 'away'.
Total Posts: 52
It is absolutely free to join the Club as a caravan site or any business, If you inform the site of the Club they can visit the website, sign up as a business member and add a listing.

We currently have over 7,000 sites/parks listed on the website with over 1,000 of them updated regularly by the businesses themselves. To our knowledge this is the largest database of caravan sites available to view on the web but there's always a chance we've missed a few, so it's great if we can count on our members to help spread the word for us and get the stragglers onboard.

If the sites use your refer a friend link to join you'll even score points on the Club leaderboard!

Thanks.