Sites

Walnut Lakes Boston Lincs

Total Posts: 80
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 4 years ago
Hi all, well had our week away at Walnut Lakes (CL) site, what a lovely place quiet peaceful calming place nice toilet / shower facilities lovely people Tony & Maria, nice location just a tad close to a17 so a little road noise, no shops on site however Kirton Village just 3.5 miles away all you need there cash machine coop takeaways etc Chinese was fab, just a week doing not much at all, some pics to post. van was great all the comforts of home, only 2 minor issues the camp electricity hook ups were payment card this cost a total of £11 for the week which taking in to account the £13 per night only made it about £14.50 per night, and the van dometic fridge décor panel came off in the heat but under guarantee so no worries, it was a great place for a quiet week away me wife and dog 4 out of 5

Attached Photos: (Click to enlarge)

Total Posts: 127
Hi Wayne
I glad you enjoyed your week away better than I have had. The caravan was all packed ready to go Saturday. And Friday dinner the cars engine management light came on so car is at the dealers and then to top it off I phoned the Caravan Club to cancel due to a breakdown they gave me a telling off for cancelling.
Total Posts: 80
wow that's a bit of a bummer don't they allow for that kind of problem?