Sites

parkdean ,west bay ,dorset

Total Posts: 88
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
super site ,with clubhouse ,swimming pool ,and local shops set beside a lovely little harbour in west dorset between lyme regis and weymouth .
the site has hard standing (gravel) and grass ehu pitches set on a terrace built into a hillside with good views .
plenty of local walks and fishing with the main town of bridport around a mile away .its not a bad site at all with reasonable out of season costings must be good i've been going there for over 40 years
Total Posts: 39
We stayed here last August and really enjoyed it. The only critisism I have is the the pitches are 'tiered' on a slight hillside and a couple of days before we left a caravanner in his BMW X5 had his caravan come unhitched as he pulled off his pitch and it rolled down the hill and landed on the pitch in front almost crushing a tent.

Apart from that we loved the location, the site is superb (apart from the small grpe about the pitches), Toilets & Shower blocks are good, the entertainment was enjoyable and the pool (whilst not on the big side) was enjoyed by all - my kids loved the big waterslide.

All in all I would recommen this site - just ensure your outfit is prperly hitched before you leave your pitch.

~Steve~
Total Posts: 39
I must get my keyboard cleaned, seems sometimes some lette do not work.

Ooops

Steve
Total Posts: 88
as i said cracking site ,trying to talk the wife into a late break this year
Total Posts: 17
Lovely site, fish and chip shop opposite is excellent