Sites

Searles Campsite & Hunstanton

Total Posts: 270
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
Large range of standard & serviced pitches of differing sizes, close to beach front, very good deals out of season but give them a call as not all deals are on the website + late departures too at selected times means longer time away at the weekend. Clubhouse, pool & other facilities on site. Highly recommended
Total Posts: 39
Must admit I have to agree with you.

A couple of years ago we were in Norfolk (as my son lives in K.Lynn) on our way to Vauxhall Holiday Park in Yarmouth the next day (highly recommended too) and needed a pitch for just one night - this was in July!

Searles could not have been more helpful. Found us one straight away and even though it was a 'Super Pitch' we only got charged for a standard and we really enjoyed the ammenities and the BBQ pits.

Steve
Total Posts: 88
think i'll do a check on them ,we got a week away coming up but not sure where to go .as they say "if the price is right"
Total Posts: 6
Must admit searles is a great site,have been several times with the grandchildren,and by ourselves,but,find them a little bit pricey.Whereas park resort in hunstanton has not got such good amenaties as searles,but quite a bit cheaper.