See All Leaderboard
Monthly Prize Monthly Prize
Yearly Prize Yearly Prize

Privileged Scheme

bailey wheel cover

Total Posts: 1
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
bought a bailey wheel cover and cannot see how it attaches to van/wheel can anyone please help
Total Posts: 190
Total Posts: 2
This may sound like a silly question but is your caravan a bailey caravan? If so then around the edge of the wheel arch you will find a rubber strip. In the colder weather this will be quite hard, however the expanded edge of the wheel cover is pressed into the slot of the rubber strip almost akin to inserting your awning into the awning rail. If your van is not a bailey then you will not have the facility to use the bailey wheel cover. Unless that is you do a conversion as I have done to my Sprite Musketeer. The rubber strips are easily available direct from Bailey and rather surprisingly the double wheel stip was cheaper than the single. You then need to removed the plastic trim around the wheel arch and trim the rubber until it fits, then re-fit the plastic and there you go. I find the Bailey wheel cover to be so simple to use and much neater than suckers, press studs etc and far better at stopping the draughts.
Total Posts: 3
Never really found anything suitable for my Sterling 545 2011 caravan. It is tight at top of wheel. any ideas please!!!!