Members:

See All Leaderboard
Monthly Prize Monthly Prize
Yearly Prize Yearly Prize

Maintenance

Bailey Olympus front Panels

Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 7 years ago
Can anyone suggest a product that will shift the grey streaks from the 2 front panels on my bailey olympus 2010?
The off the shelf cleaning solutions remove the streaks from the shiny surfaces but don't seem to touch these plastic stick on panels.
I've e mailed Bailey but they do not seem to want to reply!
have you tried SILKY
Total Posts: 39
Have you tried goof old TFR. Traffic Film Remover is widely used by used car dealers and seems to be a general purpose great all rounder. I use it for degreasing engines, getting winter salt & grime off the car, my patio and for cleaning my caravan after winter storage it shifts all the 'green' with ease and has removed black marks from the front of my 1990 Compass - but my van is old and I dared take the risk. Beware though. It's that good it does also clean the polish off my car & caravan.

You should find it at a good Motor Factors. Good Luck - Steve-
Total Posts: 88
try muc-off we are totally amazed by it ,amazon seems to be cheapest for it
Hi i agree with Blackfox I find Muc off caravan cleaner brilliant it removes my black streaks(better still when her indoors is using it)
Total Posts: 2
I've got the same type van, had the same problems, TFR will shift it but you have to be careful it will remove the colour from the flash, i took mine back to the dealer who replaced both of the panels with the newer ones, much thicker, the flash is protected by the thickness of them , and yep just plain water and away goes any streaking no matter what. good luck.
Total Posts: 57
Posted: 6 years ago
Have you tried Fenwicks? I find it excellent, available from caravan dealers (and Halfords, I think). Safe on all caravan surfaces.
Total Posts: 270
Posted: 6 years ago
Fenwicks or a lesser known brand called car pride, both equally as effective..
Ozz