Insurance

Insurance renewal

Total Posts: 1
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 5 years ago
Can anyone recommend a good insurance company where I can get all requirements in one policy ie: new for old and all the usual cover as standard policy in UK and France also breakdown and repatriation UK and France most companies offer all but as individual policies ? Regards mike !
Total Posts: 228
I spent hours one day trying to find a company that fits my requirements, it's a minefield, some offer this, some offer that, the company that i finally went with and have been with for 2 years now is Caravan Guard, however it might not tick all the boxes for you, give then a ring and see what they could offer.
Total Posts: 169
i use simple caravan insurance, which offer new for old and use green flag for breakdown cover when abroad. this can be purchased for individual holidays or for the year if travelling abroad several trips
Total Posts: 80
I also use simple caravan insurance its competitively priced and suits my needs
Total Posts: 190
I insure via Lifesure Group and have found them to be excellent, We had a claim with them also for our van that was written off when a car collided with it, our claim was paid out in full for £22k in 30 days from the date of claim. I cannot fault this company and would highly recommend them.
Total Posts: 155
My insurance renewal came through at £332, I was not impressed so shopped around and went with mobile homes caravan insurance as they covered me for £224, just a little different.
I can go abroad for a maximum of 90 days at a time but as many 90 day trips as I like, (I wish) so all in all not a bad price.