See All Leaderboard
Monthly Prize Monthly Prize
Yearly Prize Yearly Prize

General

Age of Caravan

Total Posts: 2
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
we purchased a willerby Granada in june 2012 it was advertisted by the site as a 2005 model but when checking all paperwork that came with the caravan the green form willerby has a date of 12/09/2001 with correct serial number, the spec of the caravan is more of the 2005 model I can find on-line, can anyone give me some feedback to find out the correct age and if it is a 2001 model what can be done as I was sold a caravan advertised as much younger as it should have been
Total Posts: 28
If this is not a genuine mistake when it has been written down then I suggest Trading Standards enquiry.
Total Posts: 228
Can you not get in touch with the manufacturers and give them the serial number they will be able to tell you the true age, if in fact it is a 2001 model and you bought it as a 2005 model you were misled and as the creeping insect said a phone call to trading standards should start the ball rolling.
Total Posts: 28
If you like the caravan and it suits your needs then after informing the local trading standards office they may do the research for you. Then you can approach the seller for a difference in value reimbursemen or take further action in the small claims court