Members:

See All Leaderboard
Monthly Prize Monthly Prize
Yearly Prize Yearly Prize

General

Another Bank Holiday weekend, whats everyone doing?

Total Posts: 314
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
we are taking the caravan to Tattershall Lakes from Thursday for a week.
Total Posts: 190
Waiting very patiently for a call from our Baily dealer to confirm they have fixed the leak from the shower on our brand new Barcelona 2.... Why do these things always happen during Bank holidays???? Should it be fixed by Thursday (02/05/13) we will be going to Mayfield Park in Gloucestershire. Fingers crossed....
Total Posts: 228
Thats the nature of things, want it done quick takes forever, ask for the job to be done properly which should take awhile done in a couple of hours.
Just done a mechanical job for a friend of mine he has one of those little silverfox motor homes, then he asked me to try and fix one of the panels inside as it was coming away from the wall, apparently he had it to the dealers in Devon to have an aerial socket put in for a tv, what did they do, and these are supposed to be the professionals who charged him an arm and a leg, they ripped the panel off and just pushed it back breaking the glue joint so now someone has to do the job properly,namely me, (cannot go back to the dealers lives too far away) .never mind.
Total Posts: 127
Once again we are both working but next bank holiday we are going to Incleboro Fields for a week we have never been to the site before but we have been recommended it so we are going to give it a try.
Total Posts: 51
Might go away depends if i have recovered enough from kidney stone op.
Total Posts: 28
Staying put, and cleaning the caravan thoroughly ready for the next sortie.
We will go away when you lot all go back to work and the traffic starts moving again. We do long distance caravanning so to us it is important to have reasonable traffic conditions. Well as much as you can on the 21st Century Britain's road network.
Total Posts: 314
well what a great weekend its been to be in the van! & so many others turned up friday night, its been so nice we have stayed on as the wife has the week off & i can travel from here to work if i get up half hour earlier. the sooner we sell the house & can go 'full timing' the better!!
Total Posts: 72
looking for somewhere to go still suspect I may have left it too late again...