Monthly Prize Monthly Prize
Yearly Prize Yearly Prize

General

How do I sell my static without getting ripped off by site owner

Total Posts: 1
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago

Hi

I have recently had a problem with my static van site owners ( gas mysteriously disappearing out of the bottles during the closed season and dispute over an allegedly frozen thermostatic valve) this has caused me stress to such a degree that I want to sell the van. Now I know that I am going to take a loss, but how can I protect myself from getting shafted ( a Yorkshire term I think).

We bought the static brand new last August on a superior lakeside plot, total outlay just short of £45K I know that the site owner gets 15% + vat from the sale, but how can I ensure that I get a fair valuation as I do not trust the site owners to be fair in their dealings.

Any help would be appreciated.
Total Posts: 314
Posted: 6 years ago
look for other statics that are the same make & model & age, etc & see what they are selling for?
Total Posts: 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi
Beech's Holiday Homes offers a basic advertising and holiday home sales package for customers wising to privately sell their caravans with us.

If you are just looking to advertise your holiday home our basic advertising package is the best way to do it. All you have to do is subscribe to our monthly advertising package. Then send your caravan details along with four colour photographs. Then your personal advert will be uploaded to our website and social networking sites within just 24 hours.

Or choose our full caravan sales management package. You will be assigned a sales manager who will manage every aspect of your caravan sale. Who will then provide you with a current market valuation for your caravan based on the information provided. They will keep you informed with regular updates on the progress of the sale and deal will all viewing and negotiations to completion.

Just click on your desired package below then sit back, relax and let Beech's Holiday Homes tank over all the hard work.

Selling your caravan really couldn't be easier when using Beech's Holiday Homes!