See All Leaderboard
Monthly Prize Monthly Prize
Yearly Prize Yearly Prize

General

Caravan Shelves

Total Posts: 72
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
Just wonder if anyone knows where you can buy additional caravan shelves, I have a Swift Charisma but its only got 3 shelves which can be moved/adjusted.. not sure if some have been lost or broken as we bought is second hand.
Can anyone help... even eBay doesn't seem to have any.
Total Posts: 67
That's two of us waiting on this one. If push comes to shove I'll have to make some and what a bodge that'll be.
Total Posts: 72
Still not found anywhere so looks like I have found a new market / business opportunity but cant find out how to buy the stock...lol.

Look like a DIY job to add to the list
Total Posts: 67
You'll have to hurry up and start making these, I think there might be a market out there for some simple way of creating reasonably light but strong shelves,
Total Posts: 88
Hi All, I currently supply a company with the materials to make the interiors of Campervan/caravans , They have made me a replacement shelf priviously for me.( as a favour ) They are called identico and are based in Eastwood, Nottingham tel 01773 715555 . I know they use carriers for delivery as they sell items on ebay. Give them a try they may be able to help . Just say Dave from T J Timber gave you there number.