General

Easter?

Total Posts: 314
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
With it being next weekend who is going away in their van for Easter whatever the weather?
Other than me!
& where?

Me, Pilgrim Way caravan site.
Total Posts: 127
We love to go away but both us is working over Easter.
But we did brave it on the 11th until the 16th March in the snow and wind all week at Bridlington.
I just hope the weather picks up next weekend to you fellow campers.
i am working on Good Friday & Easter Sat morning, but going on the Thursday evening, local only 16 miles away as we have a party near site on Sat night so we get Sun & Mon away as well. I will travel to work from site Fri & Sat.
Go local, it still feels like a break.
Total Posts: 15
Hi all We are also going away Easter Monday to Leek in Staffs C&CC site just hope a thaw sets in over the next few days I'd better take my shovel.
Total Posts: 122
Hi bobjen if i was you Idt take a canoe, because if the thaw sets in you could end up with a Big Leek in Staffs, Sorry only joking hope you have a nice time. got family not to far away in Staffs,
Total Posts: 88
We are planning to go to Callow Hill Farm in Ashbourne, Derbyshire ( i know its only 45 minutes away from home ) we thought as we really dont venture into derbyshire much being so close for our first outing this year we would go here. Loads of our freinds had spoken highly about the sight. Got to admit a little bothered about getting onto the site as up hill and not easy when the roads are slippy but shall have a go
i am on site now & will reviewsoon, will be good from what i have seen so far.