General

Looking for new Caravan

Total Posts: 27
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi at the moment have a Swift Conqueror 530 2009 model,as we use the sofas as two single beds,would now like a Caravan with fixed single beds so the beds will be made up all the time.I don't like the normal large fixed beds takes up too much room.Have been looking at the Luna Venus 4 berth fixed single beds just wonder if any one on here has one of them and what they think about the Caravan.Would love to beable to spend a fortune on a new Swift but just can't afford that.Any comments would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Maureen
Total Posts: 122
Hi Maureen We nearly bought a Venus 500 two fixed single beds At The Lawns caravan show last year, but van is to narrow internally front seating to short for two singles other than 6/7 year olds. and that purple on off white seating no way. I am looking at present for a Adria 545/ 645 UP single axle with 2 single fixed beds and rear bathroom at the right price, a lot wider internally and far better made the door comes on the correct side for UK .
Total Posts: 228
We have a Lunar Clubman SB it is 4 berth with a front double bed which is the front seats when not used as a bed, and 2 single beds hence the SB tag single beds have proper matresses. I don't think these vans have been on the market that long so buying cheap would probably be impossible. however the previous model to ours is the Lunar Lexon SB can be had very reasonably