General

Bowlus Dream caravan

Total Posts: 122
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi Campers have read the article on the Road Chief caravan. I have read it all and even found towing weight etc. Its too wide for the UK. But comes in under 1500kgs if my maths are correct. It does not mention steadies whatsoever so if you remove detachable A frame and replace with steps to make easier getting in and out what stops it tipping over?????? . It does say that its towerable with the smaller American MPV/ Pickup,s Etc, And has a hitch weight of 100 lbs ? 46 kgs ? about.
Anybody know the the conversion of US pounds to Kgs.
Using UK Post Office currency exchange rates $100,000 = £ 68,600.60 I wil have 2 Dream ON No wonder its called A dream machine.
Total Posts: 122
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi I am back just had a further look on twitter about Bowlus Road Chief some extra photo,s. It is shown on two photo,s a sort of cross leg support under van door other a single vertical leg same postion but nothing under pointy end rear of van which contains master suite either two singles or double bed which ever you choose to make up. So what happens when you are not hitched up to the towing vehicle and go to bed. When it tips can you claim the earth moved for you?. I would spray it White or a light shade of grass green if I was foolish enough to purchase one at that price, as the polished aluminium outer reflections make it look if its full wrinkles and those exposed rivets makes it look back garden DIY.