See All Leaderboard
Monthly Prize Monthly Prize
Yearly Prize Yearly Prize

General

What happened to Sept,Oct,Nov and Dec Prize draw

Total Posts: 228
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 4 years ago
From looking at the dates of posting in the forum,interest is waning in this forum, so much so that the organisers have not issued prizes for the months stated for 2014, also I think that they are bias as towards privileged members when prizes are given, a totally useless prize was offered to me when a privileged member turned it down needless to say so did I
Total Posts: 127
This as been a on going issue of prize draws not being drawn take a look on the topic of past winners
Total Posts: 190
I am a privileged member and have never won a prize so I would not say there is a bias towards them.
It would however be good to get up to date for 2014 and find out just who won what.
Total Posts: 127
I won a cool box in the may 2013
How can you say that ianbax do you know of any ordinary members winning a prize, the only ones that I have seen, have or are, all privileged members
Total Posts: 169
I have been quite fortunate this year winning the use of a motor home and also a bulldog security tracker,
Sorry rcpilot I didn't notice that. Could it just be the privileged members are posting more than others?
Total Posts: 169
it seems like the same crowd who make comments. are there no knew members who want to join in
Obviously not............. With nearly 19,000 members there most definitely be more posts from privileged members or otherwise! -

I have tried to start a few threads however to date not one comment has been made against them. Shame really as the site content is good as far as I am concerned, we just need more member involement.... Whilst it is no way the site owners fault as to posts made would they like to comment as to their current feelings in respect of the sites developement?
In answer to your post Ianbax it probably is correct to say that privileged members post more than others but, I have seen privileged members post silly things just to increase their count of posts just to try and win a prize, this is one such item review:- pozidrive screwdriver, then a second review for a flat blade screwdriver from the same member straight after, come on thats blatantly obvious at what the member was trying to do.