General

static holiday home owner

Total Posts: 3
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 5 years ago
just read from one thread that a site was charging vat on sewerage and water,well i also have been charged this and will be calling hmrc to verify,as i cannot get info from park owner does anyone know what the term -rates should include as this also has been charged with vat.
Although the site i am on was brilliant until 3 year ago when the ownership changed hands and from then the site has cascaded into the sublime,no street lights,no maintenance on grounds,leisure facilities disgusting,yet it still retains 5 flags from AA and thistle awards 4flags does anyone know how these ratings are achieved,as i think these are from probably 4 year ago yet still bieng promoted
Total Posts: 270
Evening, probably the best place to start is the local supplying authority i.e, water compnay ( you'll need to find the supplier from the site owner), local council for rates, not sure where you'd go with the general upkeep as it's a private site. Just a thought also, can you approach any other site owners locally for info' & their advice?.. Ozzy
Total Posts: 3
ozzy,thanks for comments
Total Posts: 1
I am on an Haven site and Vat went on the rates this year. They gave us the option to pay early and avoid this for this year, but we shall have to pay it next year