See All Leaderboard
Monthly Prize Monthly Prize
Yearly Prize Yearly Prize

General

Poaching Caravan Club Members

Total Posts: 270
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi All. I'm a member of the Caravan Club as well of course as the Caravan Owners Club (this one I take a much more active part in contributing to the forums), I was just wondering how many CC members have joined up here, 1 name I'm sure I recognise is a recent edition of wotsername in the introduce yourself??
Evening lesley...
Ozzy
Total Posts: 155
Hi Ozzy,
I am a member of cc and ccc, and like you I find this a better place to discuss matters on.
Total Posts: 270
So, with over 9600 members that we have signed up to the site now, are intransient and me (does that make proper sense) the only members of other caravan clubs??
Ozzy
Total Posts: 314
I am a member of the Caravan Club as well as this one.
So thats 3 of us!
Total Posts: 39
Total Posts: 155
Any advance on 4?
Total Posts: 17
I'm a current member of C&CC and a past member of CC (as well as the COC, of course). I chose to stick with C&CC after a year with both when I first started caravanning. Strangely, I still get emails from CC asking me to participate in surveys as a member!
Total Posts: 102
I too am a CC member and a C&CC member although do not intend to renew my C&CC membership this coming year. It is getting too expensive to belong to both clubs and we prefer CC sites.
Total Posts: 10
Yes, I'm a member of Club Together, the Caravan Club forum, and it's great! I don't do much on Technical, Sites etc., but we have a very lively time in the Social Room. I love it!
Total Posts: 5
Me too its another great way to find CL's.
Total Posts: 2
Im a member of the caravan club, we joined the club so we could rally which is a less expensive way to enjoy our caravan
Total Posts: 88
Hi Ozzy , We joined the Caravan Club last year but previously have been mmembers of the camping and Caravanning club , not sure yet which is the better one to be a member but will see as we get into holidaying this year
Total Posts: 2
Hi everybody! I joined the Caravan Club in 1996, when we bought our first caravan. I joined the forum last year but have not used it very much. I joined COC at the NEC show in February and like what I have seen so far. I shall continue my CC membership as we really like the CL's (the more basic the better!!), and have used them almost exclusively for the last two years. Three CL trips booked so far this year - hope for some good weather, eh?
Total Posts: 19
Hi all I am also member of caravan club there are some good deals on there sales site RSpence
Total Posts: 102
We have been members of both the Caravan Club and the Camping and Caravanning Club but are not renewing our membership of the C&CC this year. We are retired and it is getting too expensive to pay two lots of membership each year. We also prefer the Caravan Club sites to the C&CC sites. We think they are generally of a higher standard.
Total Posts: 51
Both
Total Posts: 169
Posted: 4 years ago
it's been a long time since the last post on this thread, but i have always been a member of the cc as you get good deals on cl sites
Total Posts: 228
Posted: 4 years ago
I am a member of the ccc used to be a member of the cc but they do not offer age consessions, just looked at the cl site for the cc as a friend of mine is in both and the prices are way above those of the ccc, why because alot of cl sites in the cc are now providing hookups and toilets and showers, I thought the idea of a cl site was to use your own caravans facilities, if you are going to use a cl site with all the amenities you might as well go to a proper club site, have a look at the ccc club sites outside peak periods so you get age consessions cheaper than the cc site and most of the time cheaper than the cl sites