General

News report 'Lotto Winners Opt for Tourers'. So what would you do?

Total Posts: 270
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
Well. If I had a big enough win, I'd set up a caravan manufacturing company, poll real caravanners as to what they want in a van and show the industry how to make well laid out caravans using good quality materials, have proper end of line pre-delivery quality control before the vans are dispatched to the customer or dealers and all this at reasonable prices...
Ozzy
Total Posts: 314
Posted: 6 years ago
did hear this on the radio & it got me thinking which one would I get??? I love the 5th wheel company ones & think it would be one of those & then tour europe for a year.
Total Posts: 190
Posted: 5 years ago
Sell up, pack up, hook up and go touring.... I would still very much like to own my own site, it aint hard work when you love what you are doing.... Being around caravners is normaly good fun and if I could make someones holiday and they wanted to come back I would have cracked it....
Total Posts: 155
I would tow my van with an RV just in case it rained when I got to site.
Total Posts: 228
Seems a good idea ossy as the manufactures of the vans today stand at one end of the factory and throw the parts to the other end thats why you gooduns and baduns.
I would personally leave this sinking ship and head for pastures greener with less rain.
Total Posts: 102
If I won the Lotto I would buy a twin axle because then I could afford the insurance.....