Members:

See All Leaderboard
Monthly Prize Monthly Prize
Yearly Prize Yearly Prize

General

Hymer caravans

Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 7 years ago
We are thinking of buying a 2 berth Hymer, has anyone advice or experience they would like to share of this make
Total Posts: 57
Hi, I've no experience with Hymer but a good friend has a Burstner, also a german van. Bulid quality is excellent, the cost of this though is that the van is heavier than a British van of the same size. He isn't bothered by the door being on the "wrong side" neither. The van has given him no trouble. A note of caution though is now that he wants to sell the van he is having a hell of a job shifting it. The van has been on the market for 6 months and he still hasn't sold it. People in the dealers in South Wales say there is not much of a market for second hand foreign vans. The dealer he bought it new from no longer sells them. Hope this helps.
I am the proud owner of a 2006 Hymer nova 392 UK spec. Iwhich satiisfies all my caravanning needs.
It is 2 berth but roomy for its external size.The mood lighting and folding table over the small chest at the front end are very pleasing.
The quality and insulation are superb.
I would highly recommend this caravan.
Total Posts: 15
Hi we own a Hymer Nova 565 uk spec ?(4) as said before the layout is good exellent finish to all fittings yes they are heavier than most of this size but wouldn't be without it we tow with a Kia Sorento 2.5 deisel and to be honest it dosen't struggle good luck