See All Leaderboard
Monthly Prize Monthly Prize
Yearly Prize Yearly Prize

General

How to relay website suggestions to the COC team

Total Posts: 270
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi All, if you have any suggestions how to improve the site or requests go to the tabs on the right of the page, click on the 'Feedback'? tab, this will open to give you a 'Comment Type' multi choice drop down box and also a section to leave your comments or suggestions, Steve & the gang are able to pick up the comments from here without trolling through the forum topics.
Regards.. Ozzy..
Total Posts: 314
has that always been there?? don't think i seen it before???

& thanks!
Evening Billy, I may stand corrected but I'm sure it's been there as long as I've been a member, just didn't know how or what to use it for until I met the COC crew at the NEC.
Ozz..
Hi, when will some of the suggestions be acted on do you think? I did say i think a section to reveiw our vans would be a good idea a couple of months ago & nothing has happened??
Cheers,
also suggested that there is a section to review towcars.
Hi Billy, news on the street is that they'll be looking to make the improvements at the back end of the year after they've brought the other sections of teh site into play such as the classifieds etc..
Ozzy
Total Posts: 110
I must agree with ossy i spoke to the team at the show and they seem to have a lot of ideas that they are just waiting to put into practice as soon as they can
it just needs more people to take part in all areas of the site, the forum is very quite for having 8000+??
I see there looks to be some changes happening on the site now.
looks good.
Just a matter of time, everything comes to those who wait, 8283 members tonight so looks like their target for the year is well within grasp
Ozz
Well, browsing through the 'New Look' site, we've got our 'Introduce Yourself' section at the front now, hopefully this may encourage more members to tell us about themselves and join in the forum discussions and really push the club forward..
Total Posts: 4
Hi ossyosborne. I had attempted to post earlier this evening. I would have been the fourth but could not get it to send. It might have been quicker lighting a fire and attempting Smoke Signals. I gave up after a full 30 minutes of the timer revolving and signed out.
I have sent an E'mail notification vie the forum Contact Us link.
Would still like a review your van (or vans you have had) section, anyone else think its a good idea??
It is the biggest item we have & the reviews may help anyone thinking of getting that model?
Evening Billy, tend to stongly agree, have you put it in the feedback tag?
8395 members & rising...