General

Dear Moderators

Total Posts: 270
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
Is there any way we can have a 'Social Section' added to the Forum list so that we can have a front page 'Introduce Yourself' that stays at the front & doesn't get pushed to the back please, I know we have a general forum but maybe this might encourage members to visit & use the forum. Anyone else got any ideas on the subject??..
Just a suggestion..
Ozzy
Total Posts: 110
That sounds like a plan to me
Total Posts: 57
And me.
Okay Moderators, We know you're out there somewhere,,, come and let us have a reply please...
Ozz...
Total Posts: 57
I think the site is great but could be even better.
1: I site I use, run by donations, shows the members currently logged on so it adds to the ability to chat.
2: If a reply is posted the the relevant topic is brought back to the top of the board so that all can easily see the latest reply easily rather than it remain on pg 6 where it may be missed. e.g. the topic on Hobby tires.
This is no attempt to find fault, I log on most nights now and am grateful to learn from others and to pass on what I have learned in 30 years of touring.
I think we could raise the subject at the NEC show next week as they are having a stand i take it that the "moderators" will be there
That too gentles,, seems like a top notch plan to me...
Great we have a plan !
Once again, in that case I'll see you there...
Ozz..