General

Put life in the posts...

Total Posts: 270
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
Well; just looking at the 6917 members of the club.... Where are the threads from all these people.. Come on you lot, introduce yourselves & stop being bashfull...
Ozz..
Total Posts: 110
Hiya ossy how you doing ?
Total Posts: 57
Verified
Hi you 2 trophy hunters, how are you both? I agree that forums need a bit of life and banter to make them more intersting, but then most of my friends wouldn't accept that caravans and interseting are two words that belong together in the same sentence. Their loss!
I just can't believe that there are so many of us on this site, but hardly anyone wants to chat, share their views or problems or just come and introduce themselves..
Ozz
Total Posts: 110
But that is the point over the years i have met and had some great times with people that i have met while caravaning
Couldn't agree more, we too have met with some really friendly, nice people, mind you we've also come across some stuffed shirts. We've all got the same intrerest at heart and that's getting away in our boxes be them whatever shape or age, it doesn't matter.
Good morning to you all. The sun's rising above the hills and the clouds look a little moody.
Total Posts: 9
Hi Guys, definitely agree with you there...

More of us should be using this brilliant service, what's everyones favourite part of the website so far?

I cant wait for the maintenance part of the website to be up and running... and the classified section, that will be brilliant
Total Posts: 57
I'll second (or third) those thoughts, we have made life-long friends on campsites. Having driven all day to a site on the Dordogne it was a welcome sound indeed to hear "fancy a beer mate?" We had never met this person but he and his wife are now firm friends of ours.