See All Leaderboard
Monthly Prize Monthly Prize
Yearly Prize Yearly Prize

General

"net fings"

Total Posts: 110
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 7 years ago
My wife has told me that i want to but some net things for the front and side of our caravan store canopy has anyone got a scooby doo what she is on about ? she said she saw them at a show and you can have a wind blowing through them but it will not but out a candle flame !!!
i think she has been on the wine gums myself but you have to ask as i am sure all married men will understand
Total Posts: 2
Mosquito nets?
That my friend is the problem that i am having my manager (blessed be her name ) has seen these things at the show at the nec and she has got talking to her friends and she has made my mind up for that i just cant live without them but she cant remember the name of the company !!!
Total Posts: 270
Okey doke, if my interpretation is correct, you have a canopy on the side of your van and you can get netted ends for them similar to the end panels you get but like mossy nets instead of solid..
Ozz
again you are correct we have a caravanstore canopy that is fitted to the van and my manager ( bless her ! ) wants these "net fings" her words not mine and i was told " find them"
Evening Teecee, just found the link for you below, they are out there but hild your breath on the price, gives you an idea though.
http://www.agentfiamma.co.uk/Fiamma-Caravanstore-Privacy-Room-CS-Light.html
or
http://www.shopwiki.co.uk/l/Fiamma-caravanstore-side-panel-%7C-Fiamma-side-W-%7C-Awning-panel
the second one has lots of dealers links, sure to find one in there somewhere.
Ozz.
thanks for that ,i have shown the chosen one and she says they are not the ones she is after but thanks anyway i think i will just have to look at the show well no sorry i mean she will have to have a look at the show !!!!
I'll be looking out for you at the show then,,, guess you'll be the one being dragged round by your earhole by The Boss...LOL...
Ozz
how did you know that ? she leaves me at the lost property place most of the time
Evening Teecee, been to the NEC today and think I may have found what 'The Boss' was on about, try this one... real dodgy computer generated presenter though....
www.winblockers.net

... Ozzy...
hi ossy
thanks for that yes you are right and i am now £145 lighter than when i got there !!
they told me on the on the c o c stand that i had missed you by about 20 mins so you will have to buy the beers next time
thanks again
teecee
( the chosen one is eating the jelly beans as i type !
Glad you got sorted, great minds eh?, sorry I missed you, there,s always next year ... Ozz
looks like i will have start saving up then !!
the wife loves playing with her new frizbee ( bless her ! )
Yep, we got one of those so 'Er indoors'll have something to play with too, hopefully it'll keep her quiet for a change..
I think it is better when they keep making a noise as at least you know what mood they are in !
we used to have a dog and you kept out of his way when he was quiet !
and of course you cant see if the wifes tail is wagging !!
Never thought exercising would be such fun, 'Er indoors' runs miles backwards and forwards up the garden when I throw her frisbee for er,, poor dogs don't get a look in !!...
mine just jumps to conclusions !
Total Posts: 10
Posted: 6 years ago
Teecee, are you married to meecee?