General

Bailey Unicorn 3

Total Posts: 190
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 4 years ago
Went to take a look at the 3rd generation Unicorns. The Barcelona is superb. Has anyone any views on the Unicorn range?

I think it's like Marmite, you love it or hate it.... Me love it!

Attached Photos: (Click to enlarge)

Another pic

Another pic

Total Posts: 127
We had a look at the unicorn 3 and one good thing was the larger shower cubicle. But the things we didn't like was the bbq point is on the off side near the gas locker also they have got rid of both of the small front side lockers they should of put in a small front small locker on the offside.
I noticed the lack of lockers which in my opinion is a big down point as I use these on our Barcelona 2 for toilet chemicals and general bits and bobs. Whilst I like the interior, "she who must be obeyed" informs me there is less storage space for kitchen stuff. I have however convinced het to look at the Cartagena with the transverse bed....
Total Posts: 127
In the past we have looked at caravans with transverse beds but the down fall is the is not much gap at the end of the bed if you need to use the toilet in the night if you have look at transvers bed caravan at a dealer you need pull out the need to use it for sleeping on unless you are under 5ft tall. But I can still understand why Bailey have put the gas BBQ point on the wrong side as if you use a Cadac or similar BBQ the gas pipe is recommended no longer than 3 metres the only thing I think Bailey are doing is cutting cost on copper gas pipe. My wife says you can tell a man as designed most of the new caravans as there is less storage and things are in the wrong place.