Members:

See All Leaderboard
Monthly Prize Monthly Prize
Yearly Prize Yearly Prize

General

1st time caravaners

Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
hiya, we decided the tent had finally had its day so we brought a second hand 4 berth van with awning... been out in her a couple of times... just me and hubby with the dog.. so hello every1 xx
Total Posts: 39
Hi, Welcome to the forums. I must admit it has surpried me that you posted this a few days ago and no-one has said Hi yet. Any-hoo's, it's a big Hi from me down in sunny Hampshire and I presume (only from your forum name) that perhaps you're in the Walsall area?

I'm a relative newbie here on the site and finding my way around, we've only had our 'van' for a short while so I'm still leaning the 'caravanning' ropes myself but there are quite a few seasoned 'vanners' on here so if advice is ever needed you've found the right place.

Ok, again, welcome and, you nev er know, we may see you around sometime.

Warmest regards ~Steve~
Total Posts: 7
Hi walsallpiedpiper! We're very new to caravanning ourselves - picked up our swift challenger 3 weeks ago and taking it for a week away soon to try and get to grips with how everything works. Will keep an eye on your posts as fellow newbies and will post the goods and bads from our first outing! Quite daunting trying to think about everything that we need to get used to but hopefully our week away will sort a lot of those unknowns out.
Keep in touch!
Total Posts: 23
Hi and welcome to the family hope you enjoy being part of it. please ask any questions you have and im sure someone will be happy to help.

jamie
Total Posts: 88
welcome to the site ,any questions just ask .someone will have the answer
Total Posts: 17
Welcome hope your enjoying your van, we brought a twin axle lunar Gemini the year and the kids love it, off to west Mids safari park and cadburys world in half term, good old tesco vouchers, enjoy your trips away