General

New Bailey Unicorn!

Total Posts: 314
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
saw the new bailey unicorns today at the lawns show! what a great van, that front/roof window makes it have loads of light & the new inside is very good, would have one tomorrow if I could.
Total Posts: 39
Must admit I've seen the write up in Practical Caravan and it really does look the biz... but it would worry me about the cost if anything ever happened to that panaramic window... it wouldn't be cheap. I have heard horror stories about low tree branches and low flying road debris....

Still... I'ld love one!

~Steve~
the swifts have a curved window at the front so would expect that will be the same? & i think coachman are putting the same on the 2013 models?
Total Posts: 270
Looked at one in our local dealers over the weekend, sorry, not impressed, the huge window though letting in lots of light would most likely spend most of its' time with the blind down especially if the sun was on the front & standing in front of it felt like standing in front of the window in a house. The pull out table above the drawers at the front didn't even lock out and easily slid back with the slightest of movement meaning you would probably wear your dinner if you used it to eat at. The upholstry and curtains were a red colour but looked as though they had been in there for years and faded, the one we looked in was a 2 berth and just inside the door to the left stuck in the middle of the floor is a huge black grommet where the spare wheel winder is. wouldn't rush out to buy one I'm afraid. The only good thing as far as I could see was the bathroome & shower which looked airy & modern.
Ozz..
each to his own i say :-) i liked the window, doesn't the sun shine thou the swifts curve window at the same place?? lol
i lookd at the twin axle one & It had a different pattern & was spot on all round.
Total Posts: 270
Evening Billy, as far as I'm aware, the swift window is still an optional extra, maybe bailey should do the same to appease the masses..
Ozz.
Total Posts: 57
Saw them at my local dealer on the launch weekend. I was very impresed with the light airy front living space. The Seville (2B) and the Valencia(4B fixed bed) were the ones that caught my eye. My mate was impressed enough to buy a Seville.
Total Posts: 190
Posted: 5 years ago
I own a Unicorn 2 and could not wish for a better van, the huge window is excellent and comfort is second to none. The only issue is the on board Whale pump is a little noisy.