General

bradcot modus

Total Posts: 3
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi, has anybody got one, all sorts of varied reviews on the net. Was thinking of buying one, but not too sure now. Advice would be welcome

Cheers

Tom
Yep, we've got one. We got it when we bought our new 'van in Feb this year; we previously had a full awning. We bought the main part and two of the larger extensions.
My husband loves it as he can put it up single-handed in less than 30 mins. I however, thought the full awning a bit more sophisticated. That said, we probably only used the full awning 4-5 times in a year and instead of using our old porch awning for weekends and full awning for longer stays, we use The Modus all the time! :O)
Tip: put pipe lagging around the roof poles whilst putting The Modus up as it prevents the poles damaging the 'van's skin.
Total Posts: 88
That pipe lagging tip is brilliant ,we jut got a bradcot portico ,but even with the padded ends this will help enormously
Total Posts: 3
Cheers for the replies, was wondering does it fit ok when fitted into rail to use as 3/4 awning?
It's great as a 3/4 awning; ours doesn't quite fit the whole side of the 'van. It's so easy to put up!
My husband's chuffed that you like his tip about the pipe lagging :D