General

porch awning??

Total Posts: 314
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
can anyone recomend a porch awning that is good for all year round use??
Thanks.
Total Posts: 4
Good morning, I bought a Quest Berkley, earlier this year. As a lone caravanner I needed a awning that was easy to put up and I could use on a regular basis. It has been through wind, floods and sun so far and has been excellent. I will be interested in what you decide.
Total Posts: 314
Thanks, we like the look of the Isabella Cadet, We want to use it all year round & are told Isabella are a good make?
Total Posts: 270
I've got a prestina 390 as long as you peg it correctly does the job perfectly well and surprisingly plenty of room, easy to put it up even when it's breezy.
Total Posts: 88
the one thing to look out for and i nearly made a costly mistake ,is the amount of straight awning rail you have ,most porch awnings are numbered i.e 200,260,390 etc and this refers to the amount in cm of straight rail that you need to fit them .
o.k on most larger vans but take care with two berths
Total Posts: 18
Get an Isabella porch awning. They are high quality, look great, are easy to erect and very stable.
Total Posts: 17
Khyam is the make I have, it came with the caravan when I brought it and has lightweight poles that snap together and job done