General

coast line fisherman

Total Posts: 2
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 4 years ago
I purchased a new ABI static van in August 2012. In that time the curtain rails and the handles on all the cupboards have gone rusty. Has anyone else had this problem? I have contacted ABI, and because the van is out of warrantee they say that they cannot do anything about it. They won't even sell me the replacement items. I think it is about time that caravan manufacturers gave a proper ,worthwhile warrantee that lasts at least 3years. After all these vans are expensive. If you buy a car you now get 3 to 5 years on most makes, and the average caravan cost a lot more than the average car. I think it is about time these manufacturers got their act together and treat their customers fairly. What do you think?
Total Posts: 190
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 4 years ago
I totally agree with you, as I am sure many other will. I note ABI state 'It’s not one particular thing that makes ABI so special, it’s the accumulation of all the little things we do that makes a really big difference.' What a joke that is! I would contact them again and quote the above from their web site.... Perhaps this will shame them into replacing the handles....