See All Leaderboard
Monthly Prize Monthly Prize
Yearly Prize Yearly Prize

General

Monthly leader board winner

Total Posts: 80
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 5 years ago
yay just won the essential publication how to improve and modify your caravan, be nice as I am collecting it on Friday 11th April and a few days away courtesy of Holbrook Leisure Snetterton. this will be our first caravan and towing experience so we are really looking forward to it. still have lots of things to buy mainly gas, trying to get hold of 6kg lites is proving difficult, can you use 13kg could get some of them, any way we are stopping at Puddledock farm near Snetterton for a few days to get used to the van and hopefully a new way of relaxed life, we will keep you posted

Attached Photos: (Click to enlarge)

Total Posts: 127
Hi well done on winning your prize. I would recommend only using 6kg propane bottles not 13kg bottles as will not fit in the gas lockers and they are to heavy. And regarding Calor lite bottles are only available from caravan dealers / camping shops and campsites Calor will not supply Calor lite bottles to hardware / DIY stores due to Calor gas silly rules.
I hope you enjoy your prize and your caravan.

Chris
Total Posts: 80
thanx big chris, even the local caravan places around here cant get the lites, hopefully when I pick it up Holbrook leisure will have some