General

Bedding

Total Posts: 155
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
Buying bedding what a hassle.
If you have a fixed double bed that is 4 foot 1 to 3 inches wide try a fitted sheet for a 4 foot bed.
It should fit quite well and you won't have any trouble with the cut away mattress corners and it looks good.
It will fit over a mattress protector, I have not tried it with memory foam topper.
Total Posts: 16
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 15 days ago
No doubt, choosing the right bedding is a challenging job for many caravan owners. I usually prefer the standard foam ones with dense support. These type of mattress come with some weight. However, my husband is a fan of the spring mattress, but due to my back pain issue, we prefer to go with a memory foam mattress.

Mayhap, many caravan owners don't like the firm feel of memory foam mattresses, but honestly, they are perfect for your physique and health. For the protection and comfy sleep, you should definitely try any of these https://velovision.co.uk/best-memory-foam-mattress-topper/ memory foam mattress toppers. I prefer to pick removable and washable toppers that's why I prefer ViscoSoft Memory. But you can also see Dreamfoam Gel Swirl Topper because it overcomes the transfer of motion, especially when you have kids with you.