See All Leaderboard
Monthly Prize Monthly Prize
Yearly Prize Yearly Prize

General

blow up awnings

Total Posts: 4
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
I just want to say, we bought our awning at the start of the season and now had it up and down 14 times, what a boon they are, Not the prettiest awning but when you get to 70 years you want ease to errect not prettiness. My husband and I thread the awning together, then I pump up the poles whilst he does the pegging down, total time 15 minutes. and not a scratch on the van , We highly recomend them, especially to the older caravaners among us
Total Posts: 314
saw a 6 man tent in Go-Outdoors that was 'blow up' it looked very good & said 5 mins to put up!!
I have seen a couple of awnings on sites, they look very good, just when it was very windy the blow up 'poles' did look to 'bend' a little??
Total Posts: 102
What happens if you get a leak? Its a bit big to treat like a bicycle inner tyre and put it in the bath to find the leak?
Total Posts: 27
We bought one a few months ago my
Husband has health problems so this
Is brilliant I pump it up takes a few
Minutes hubby pegs it down and before
We know it its up so quick easy and above
All no more arguments lol
My new baby
Total Posts: 51
Posted: 5 years ago
Having to wait till November, upgraded model due out then, so unable to get one before then
Total Posts: 169
i heard there was a backlog in ordering the blow up awning. i purchased one at the beginning of the year, they go up so easily, with not an argument in sight. well worth the money. i know its been a year since your comment oldgirl, but , yes, it is treated like a bicycle inner-tube when there is a leak and repaired the same way. with all parts supplied
My new baby
Total Posts: 51
Wind does not effect to much ? Or does it ?
Total Posts: 169
no tony, the wind makes no effect on the awning, as the beams are quite solid when inflated