See All Leaderboard
Monthly Prize Monthly Prize
Yearly Prize Yearly Prize

Classifieds

Lightweight Campbeds

Total Posts: 88
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi All, i am trying to find two campbeds which are as light as possible as the kids no longer want to use the blow up beds . Weight is the bigest issue as i am conscious of what space i have in the caravan. Does anyone know where you can get them from and how much they are . Good second hand ones will be welcomed as money is not at an all time high
Total Posts: 122
Hi Orangutang Have you tried your local charity shops, my daughter spotted two in her local Help the Aged, Ally framed black canvas got the two for £10 both had zip up holdalls with sling, These were for adults and weighed about 5/6 Kg the pair. How old are your children I saw some in my local B&M kids £9.99 Adults I think were £16.99 but dont quote me. My other half & I were more interested in the Kids as are 5 year old grandson keeps asking to go with us again after last year. B&M have now stocked quite a bit of camping gear.But the kids were too girly for him got to be Batman/Spiderman etc we were told all the boy,s ones had sold out but some due in the next month so we will keep looking. We bought him a Bart Simpson sleeping bag last year and took a lot of persuading not sleep in it continually at home as mummy could not keep washing it.
Total Posts: 19
Hi Orangutang try putting a wanted ad on preloved site I have picked up some good deals doing that.RSpence
Total Posts: 88
Thanks , i tried on my local Facebook page for items wanted but have had no response. The only ones i have found so far were at go outdoors and they were £20 each but weighed in at 10kg each. Still looking though and will have a look in the charity shops , i have found some real bargains in them before
Total Posts: 102
Hi. We have 2 for sale that have only been used once for visitors. They are the same as these: http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/hi-gear-aluminum-camping-bed-p143627?gclid=CJiBiaurwLYCFe7MtAodZ2oAUw
We are in West Wales