Attractions

Favourite attractions around the UK

Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
Has anyone got any favourite attractions in the UK? I'm new to caravanning and am looking to get away this summer.

Cheers!
what sort of thing are you looking for? stuff for kids to do? chilled get away?
Total Posts: 270
Hammerotn wildlife centre near Huntingdon, worth a day out with the grandkids..
Total Posts: 270
OOPs, sorry. just re-read my reply, that should have read 'Hammerton' Wildlife Centre.
Ozz..
Total Posts: 23
If like my you like nature and walking then I have to recomend Ben Lomond as it is a good walk on a good path with some gorgous views. it is also classed as a Munro so gives some bragging rights as its only 4m short of the highest hill in England
Total Posts: 88
if your into wildlife watching and or walking the area around bridlington is nice with a few good campsites scattered about catering for all tastes and price ranges ,i.e a week at south cliffs caravan site 7 days in sept works out at £12 per night to include electric ,awning,hardstanding pitch ,clubhouse etc
Total Posts: 314
cawell park motor racing track in lincolnshire, great on august bank holiday for british superbike round!!
The inside park just outside on blandford in Dorset, my kids loved it there you've got bovingdon tank museum, monkey world, the great dorset steam fair - at the end of august, close enough to visit the coast, a day trip to Poole harbour. Loads to do from one base.