See All Leaderboard
Monthly Prize Monthly Prize
Yearly Prize Yearly Prize

Attractions

Lawns Caravan Show Cottingham HU16 5SQ

Total Posts: 122
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi Folks if you are in the Hull Area in begining of September you might like to visit the Lawns Caravan Show the admission is only £3 per adult or £7 for a family. I went last year on the last day and there was lots of bargains to be had we even got free breakfast off Wanderhomes. The weather was really great T shirt weather. The show is actually held in the grounds of an Adult college off A164 between the A63 and A1079 parking is free. SATNAV operators HU16 5SQ the actual road is called Harland way I hope you enjoy the show as much as we did (And her in doors is very hard to please) We wil be there again this year everything permitting Sandgrounder.
Total Posts: 45
Yes, we went for the second year, enjoyed it, even though we're not in the market for a new van and only bought a couple of bits. Brass bands are a plus, meals in the refectory are very good too.
We did get a free ticket in a competition and I met a few people who had tickets given out by their dealers, must be worth an ask for next year. :-)
Total Posts: 127
We have been a few times over the years. We go on the Wanderhome web site a couple of weeks before the show and they give you free printable ticket's for the show. Its a great day out if the weather is fine you can even take the dog