See All Leaderboard
Monthly Prize Monthly Prize
Yearly Prize Yearly Prize

Attractions

West Mids Safari Park

Total Posts: 17
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
Great Safari Park to visit, the highlight is the drive round the animals as so many come upto the car and you can feed them too, not the Lions!! Well worth a visit especially as you can use Tesco clubcard vouchers too
Total Posts: 88
We went to Longleat last year which is a full days outing. There is a site right next to the wildlife park which is very reasonably priced. However beware the monkeys , we saw then ripping a bicycle to bits attached to the back of a camper van. Out of all the wildlife parks i have been to Longleat is the best followed by West Midlands Safari PArk.
Total Posts: 122
I took my grandkids to Knowesly Safari park and they wanted me to drive through the baboon enclosure. which I refused point blank so they started to make chicken noises as I drove round the perimiter fence and stopped halfway so they could watch the windscreen wipers, spare tyre covers, aerials etc being ripped off cars that stopped on the inside.I got my own back later on when near the ostrich,s and camels I stopped and put the windows down you have never seen kids move so fast as the birds and camels put their heads in to be fed I never stopped clucking all afternoon.