Attractions

holiday ideas

Total Posts: 11
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
i have been looking since august for a nice site to go to next year. i want a holiday ideal for familys with children. it needs to have a pool a club house and not be too far from other attractions. i have found so many sites i like but nothing that stands out. have you got any ideas.
Total Posts: 4
I can recommend La Masia camping and caravan park in Blanes (near Barcelona} Two swimming pools various entertainment available and a wellness centre open to adults only for a a relaxing end to a busy day. We have stayed there on three occasions using camping cheques (the cheapest way to go) and guaranteed sunshine.
Total Posts: 314
I can recomend a few in Lincolnshire, Southview leisure at Skegness, Lakeside Leisure at North Somercotes, Skegness Sands at Ingoldmells, Robin Hood park at Chapel St Leonards, Tattershall lakes at Tattershall.
All are large sites with loads for kids to do, Tattershall has jet ski's, water sking, boat hire, swimming pool, jacuzzi, etc, its the only one not near the sea (about 20 miles in land) but its my favorite.
Total Posts: 270
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi Kimmy. There's also Butlins at Skegness, they have a touring park, swimming pools, amusements + it's next to the beach and your only minutes away from Fantasy Island at Ingoldmells and also minutes away from Skegness with it's amusements and town.. Ozzy
Skegness Water Liesure is also a good option, handy for all the Skeggt & Ingoldmells stuff, but also has its own water ski lake!!
Total Posts: 270
Tried the cable ski lake a few years ago, seemed a good idea at the time but spent most of the time scrabbling out of water at the first turn before giving up
it looks fun but I haven't tried it myself, maybe next year?????
Total Posts: 88
We really like the Haven site , Thorpe Park at Cleethorpes. The camping site is right next to the club where all the facilities are very close. The swimming pool is great and has a great outdoor section with slides , funnels , running river ride and splash pools. There are good arcades , crazy gold and much more including evening entertainment. Right next to the site is an amusment park and then you can walk to Cleethorpes in 20 minutes or if you are lazy there is a minature railway which takes you from the site into cleethopes , We go every year and love it , my kids are 14 and 16.