Attractions

NEC tickets?

Total Posts: 9
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi there, love the site. Will there be a ticket giveaway for the October NEC show?
Total Posts: 270
Wondered the same thing but it's getting a bit close to the time so would have to be a quick giveaway..
Total Posts: 52
Not to give anything away... but look out for a promotion coming very soon!
Hi Mr Moderator.. Any idea how soon, I'm going on the 17th & don't want to be buying from the Caravan Club if they're better value on here..
Ozz
If you haven't already seen our ticket giveaway, have a look now @
www.caravanownersclub.co.uk or www.facebook.com/CaravanOwnersClub
Hang on Mr moderator person, how many tickets are there, bearing in mind that not all will be eligible for this but the odds are pretty heavily stacked that your name will be pulled out of the hat. I was going to complete my profile to enter but can't 'cos I ain't got a twotter account so wouldn't be eligible would I?
Ozz..
Hi Ossyosborne, hope your enjoying your weekend. Part of our terms and conditions state that you do not have to complete your twitter and/or facebook sections in your personal profile. Hope this helps
Hi Mr Moderator, I've now filled in and tciked all of the boxes on my profile including a pic of me and my caravan but still only registering at 87%, failing writing my name in blood as a signature how else can I get any more percentage without the media bits?
Ozzy
Total Posts: 110
I have done the same and i can only get to 92% !! is there a hidden page that we need to find ?
Okay, got mine up to 94%....Now for the signature... lol...
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!....that hurt lots and my keyboard is all red now........ still no extra points though!!!!....LoL..
Ozz..