Attractions

NEC SHOW

Total Posts: 110
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
hi are any of you great people out there going to the show at the nec this year ? i cant make my mind up if it is worth it !!
Total Posts: 314
still thinking should we or not???
Total Posts: 270
Got to admit that we're not sure whether to go or not, no Excel this year so may be one of the opportunities to go to a show.
Total Posts: 314
been to The Lawns & Couplands open weekend so have seen most new models, would like to see the 5th wheel company slide out van thou.
the thing is if i dont go i will start thinking of all the things that i may have missed and of course that thing that i just had t buy and never use !!!
Decided for defo' that we're going this year. Me n 'Er indoors have booked the day off of work so no excuse,,, Birmingham here we come...
Good to hear that other people are going it would have been a bit quiet with just me and the manager ( and we would have to talk to each other ! )
Total Posts: 52
Be sure you pop along and say hello to our team and pick up some freebies; we will be in Hall 19 at Stand 7
*Waves to everyone*

Hello - I have to say I'm going and what's more I'm very excited because it is my very first NEC Motorhome and Caravan Show - yipeee. Will be calling at the stand for my freebie Caravan Owners Club - make sure you have it ready!! ;)
Dear Caravan Owners Club moderators and prize give awayers, I'd love to come and see you at the show but I'm so poor and 'er indoors never gives me any pocket money so the only way I'll ever be able to come and see you is with a set of the free tickets you're giving away,,,, I promise I will follow this club to the ends of the earth forsaking all others in my quest. LOL.
Ozz..