See All Leaderboard
Monthly Prize Monthly Prize
Yearly Prize Yearly Prize

Accessories

Jacks and Jacking

Total Posts: 228
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 6 years ago
I was toying with the idea of designing and making lifting brackets for my caravan which has an alko chassis, I did not like the alko ones nor the jack that they are associated with, the purpleline kojack kit looked the better option and so designed my own around a 2 ton bottle jack that can be had for £12, the brackets were made at a cost of aprox £6 each.They were fitted to my van with stainless steel bolts using the prepunched holes for the alko brackets and the jack and brackets lift the van with ease with no tilting or sliding of the jack and at only 3kg with it's own blow moulded case can be kept in either the car or the front locker
Total Posts: 169
Posted: 6 years ago
I have a scissor jack in my ford kuga, and use that for jacking my caravan and have had no problems. Try it!
Total Posts: 11
Posted: 3 months ago
I would recommend "QuickJack BL-5000SLX" in this regard because it doesn't take much space and easy to carry from one to another place. However, here https://carcaretotal.com/best-car-lift/ you can also see the best lifters and can get one according to your requirements. On the other hand, Dannmar MaxJax could also be a good choice because it is very durable for heavy vehicles like Caravan.