Accessories

Tips for Sleeping in Caravan with Baby?

Total Posts: 23
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 18 days ago
Hi Everyone!

Though right now all campsites are closed and caravaning is prohibited in the UK, but in this lockdown, I want to make my caravan ready for our Spring camping. Probably, we would go camping right after this lockdown in summer or spring season. Right now, my son is only 4 weeks old, and as a new mom, I want to furnish my caravan entirely according to his needs, especially how he would sleep in the caravan.

I am here to know what are the best sleeping items that caravaners use for their infants. Do you think the use of sleep pods or nests like these https://www.kallysleep.com/shop/accessories/kally-baby-nest/ on the same bed could be a practical approach or I need to enhance my budget and should go with a good caravan crib or cot? and then I should place sleeping pod there for further assistance? I am also attaching some images of caravan sleeping settings for infants, and it would be great if you would share your thoughts on it.

I would also like to hear more protection-related tips for infant sleeping in the caravan. Please come with serious ideas and your experiences with infants.

Attached Photos: (Click to enlarge)

Total Posts: 5
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 17 days ago
I don't think sharing bed with a baby is a good idea. I would recommend you caravan sleeping cots for babies. Koo-di and Safe T Sleep could be reliable brands that you can purchase in terms of cots and bassinette.