Accessories

Outback weekender BBQ spares

Total Posts: 2
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 5 years ago
I have an Outback Weekender barbecue and the sheet metal single burner has sprung several leaks and has rusted badly.
Has any one any ideas on getting a replacement. Outback have replied that they have stopped manufacturer so all I can do is look for old stock or someone who has a good one that they don't require any further.
Any help please
Maurice
Total Posts: 3
Please correct the mistakes below:
Posted: 5 years ago
Cadac users BE AWARE!!

My Cadac Carri Chef caught fire and went into meltdown whilst I was using it.
Yes, the gas connection was tightened with a spanner and there was no damage to the gas pipe - in fact I'd been using it for approx. 1/2 an hour before flames appeared around the gas connection.

On returning home from our weekend break at Tewksbury I contacted Cadac UK, they were fantastic and immediately replaced the damaged parts (free of charge) although I have had it for over a year and lost the receipt. After convincing them that joints were tight etc. they told me that "a few" Carri Chefs have had the same issues, possibly caused by wind blowing across the air hole and causing what they describe as "Light Back".

So one ruined BBQ and one (slightly) burnt finger later, I can't wait to get back out there again and carrying on with my Cadac. However !!!!!!!!!